Product Ideas & Accessories
At Peerless Joinery we employ traditional and contemporary design and manufacture disciplines. Our craftsmen produce quality joinery to suit specific needs using appropriate materials:
- HMR: High ,moisture resistant particleboard for cabinetry where minimal moisture ingress is anticipated
- Laminated plywood where there is a likelihood of spillages and excess moisture ingress e.g. sink cabinets and supporting plinths
- Selected Solid Timbers in local, Imported and Exotic species
- Door material – MDF (custom wood) 18,21 or 25mm
- Finishes – polyurethane lacquer, hand painted, wood veneer, melamine or laminate to meet decorative requirements
- Benchtop materials – marble, granite, timber, engineered stone (i.e. Caesarstone etc) and solid surface (i.e. Corian etc)
2) Blum and Hettich Hinges, Drawers and Orga – Line Products
Peerless Joinery uses Blum and Hettich hinges and drawer systems, which are “soft close” and come with the manufacturers lifetime guarantee.
Orga – Line cutlery, utensil and pot dividers make organisation in the kitchen a simple and easy task.
3) Le Mans Corner Cabinet Devices
Difficult to access spaces need solutions that work, practically, quietly and efficiently. Le Mans devices utilise space by eliminating the void in corner cupboards which would otherwise be wasted space. Content is easily accessed as it comes out to meet you with one single pull.
4) Pantry Ideas
Items stored towards the back of pantries are no longer forgotten about!
The revolutionary Cargo and Tandem pantry are designed to maximize space and create easy access by bringing content out to meet you with one single pull.
5) Operation Systems
Sliding, bi-folding, tilting and electric doors for convenience and discrete style make life in the kitchen simple and help to maximise space.